Getting rugby tickets at the bar
This is a really simple tip for finding a ticket in the bar before the rugby match.
Tell the bar man you're looking for a ticket.
The barman is your friend. Make sure he knows you're in the market for a ticket and you might just be lucky. He might have some spare tickets, or someone might have just told him they have one going spare. Maybe as you say it to him the person next to you will hear you and have one spare.
This one obviously works best for games where tickets are NOT gold dust - you won't be getting world cup final tickets! And need I even mention that the aforesaid bar is a rugby pub, near the venue? No - you'll figure that out by yourself!
And yes - I have many times gotten Five Nations tickets in bars before big (even sold out!) games!
1 comment:
I sell two tickets for the final in blue section.
Tickets are in hand and offer a very good view for the match.
I sell the two for 1500 £.
if you have any questions or if you want photos, mail me at sholier@hotmail.fr
Post a Comment